Monday, August 3, 2009

Lately, I've been quite lonely, as most of my friends have ventured off to have fun elsewhere, leaving me alone. :( . . . But, that's fine, because they're coming back soon so, you can expect posts more often, I promise.
Okay, I wore this outfit to the mall with one of my new big hair bows. I mean, I know when I'm out, someone is going to say something about me wearing one of them, but, whatever. They are so cool. And big. And floppy. Yay!!!

Blue, cotton dress, cream ruffly socks,cream tank, faux pearls, and, of course, a huge bow.

2 comments:

  1. OH I LOVE BIG BOWS!! one time i wore a gigantic red sash as a bow and like some weirdo commented "somewhere, deep in the ghettos of tackyville, a gift shop has lost a red ribbon" and im like thanksssssss, that was a totally useless comment, yeah i dont give, i dont give
    LOVE THE FRILY SOCKS TO BTW!

    http://blair-waldork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the super cute dress!
    And those faux pearls are gorgeous, I need to find myself some lol
    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete